NOAKES LAW GROUP
Shelbyville Personal Injury Attorney
Your Kentucky Personal Injury
Helping Injured Victims in Louisville & Throughout Kentucky
We Fight for the Rights of Injured Victims in Shelbyville, Kentucky
At Noakes Law Group, our Shelbyville personal injury attorneys invest the time, resources, and individual attention to help victims and families get justice and the best settlement offer or trial verdict. Hurt due to negligence? We can help. Contact our legal team today for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with an experienced Kentucky personal injury lawyer.
Our Firm Handles All Types of Personal Injury Cases in Shelbyville, KY
Noakes Law Group is a law firm that fights for the rights and interests of victims and their families. We are ready to protect you—not the insurance company. No matter the cause of your accident or the severity of your injuries, our Shelbyville personal injury attorneys are standing by, ready to help you determine the best path forward. Do not make the mistake of waiting too long to seek professional legal representation. With your future on the line, you need a top attorney on your side. We handle all types of personal injury cases in Shelbyville, including:
- Car Accidents: We handle all types of motor vehicle accident claims in Shelby County—from distracted driving crashes to intoxicated driving collisions. Our Shelbyville car accident lawyers fight hard to hold big insurance companies accountable.
- Motorcycle Crashes: Understanding the unique risks faced by motorcyclists, we provide specialized legal services for motorcycle crash victims. Contact our Shelbyville, KY motorcycle accident attorney today for a free consultation.
- Semi-Truck Accidents: A large commercial truck can weigh as much as 40 tons when fully loaded. Trucking companies should never put profits before public safety. Contact our Shelbyville semi-truck accident lawyer for a free review of your case.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Businesses and property owners in Kentucky have a duty to keep their premises in reasonably safe condition. When they fail to do so, serious slip-and-fall accidents can help. We help slip-and-fall accident victims in Shelbyville get justice.
- Civil Sexual Assault Claims: With a commitment to handling all civil sexual assault claims with sensitivity and confidentiality, our Shelbyville attorneys strive to empower victims by seeking justice and compensation. Our approach is compassionate and resolute, and we are focused on ensuring that our victims get true justice.
- Medical Malpractice Claims: Medical malpractice claims are complex. We hold negligent doctors, negligent nurses, negligent hospitals, and other negligent healthcare providers accountable. Contact our Shelbyville medical malpractice lawyers for a free case review.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits: The loss of a loved one in an accident is devastating. Our firm puts the needs and interests of grieving families first. Our Shelbyville wrongful death attorneys are compassionate, results-focused advocates for justice.
Serious Injuries Require Immediate Medical Attention
Serious injuries always demand prompt medical attention. By seeing a doctor as soon as possible after a bad accident, you will be in the best position to get the care that you need to make a full recovery. Your health and safety take priority. It should also be emphasized that you need supporting medical records to bring a personal injury claim in Shelbyville, Kentucky.
Proving Liability for a Personal Injury in Shelbyville
Proving liability in a personal injury case in Shelbyville involves demonstrating that someone’s negligence directly caused the injury. Every serious accident—whether a motor vehicle crash or a slip and fall—should be thoroughly investigated by an experienced Shelbyville personal injury attorney. What exactly you will prove to establish fault depends on the specific circumstances of the case. Notably, Kentucky is a comparative fault state (K.R.S. § 411.182). Each party to an accident can be held liable for their proportionate share of the blame. If you are found to be at fault for 25 percent of your own accident in Kentucky, you will be liable for 25 percent of your own damages.
Know the Statute of Limitations: Personal Injury Claims in Kentucky
You need to be aware of the statute of limitations for your legal claim. You must take legal action before the deadline runs out. Under Kentucky law (K.R.S. § 413.140), the statute of limitations is
s typically one year from the date of the injury. There are very narrow exceptions to the law. Failing to file a personal injury lawsuit within this period could lead to you losing the right to seek compensation. Be proactive: Get help from a top-tier Shelbyville personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after a serious crash.
We Help Injured Victims in Shelbyville Secure Maximum Compensation
A serious accident can derail your entire life. In a matter of moments, you could be left staring down a future of massive medical bills, missed paychecks, and terrible pain and suffering. In Kentucky, you have the right to seek compensation for economic/non-economic through a tort claim. Noakes Law Group fights tirelessly to help our clients get every penny of compensation that they are entitled to under the law. We help injured victims recover financial compensation for:
- Property damage
- Ambulance costs
- Emergency room care
- Hospital bills
- Medical expenses
- Physical therapy
- Lost wages
- Diminished earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Long-term disability
- Physical impairment
- Wrongful death
What Are You Waiting For?
Don’t make the mistake of waiting too long to seek legal representation and bring forth a case when your future is on the line. As the injured party in a personal injury case, you deserve to be compensated. If you’ve been discriminated against you deserve justice. Reach out to Noakes Law today online or by phone to schedule your free case review and learn more about legal services.
CALL US TODAY 502.777.7854
How the Shelbyville Personal Injury Lawyers at Noakes Law Group Can Help
Injured victims deserve justice. At Noakes Law Group, our law firm is proud to put the rights of our clients first. With a commitment to proactive legal representation, we have what it takes to hold insurers to account. More specifically, our Shelbyville personal injury lawyers are prepared to:
- Hear what you have to say and answer legal questions during a free case evaluation.
- Conduct a thorough investigation of your personal injury claim—gathering evidence.
- Develop a personalized legal strategy focused on getting you the maximum compensation.
Speak to Our Shelbyville Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Noakes Law Group, our Shelbyville personal injury lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in financial compensation for injured victims. Hurt in a serious accident? You can count on us for top-tier representation. Call us today or contact us online for a free case review. We handle personal injury cases in Shelbyville, Shelby County, and throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
"I called Noakes Law and they took care of everything. They took my case seriously and treated me so well. They care about you and getting you what you deserve."
Personal Injury Client
"I honestly cannot say enough good about Noakes Law. I was in an auto accident which had several different variables that make my case very difficult to navigate. Ms. Noakes and her team were top notch and went above and beyond to help me. I HIGHLY recommend this law firm to anyone!"
Personal Injury Client